What better way to kick off Valentine’s Day than by remembering to celebrate how much you love your favorite girls – your bridesmaids! Sure, Valentine’s is usually spent with your sweetie, but who has been there for you more than the ladies in your life? I wanted to round up my favorite red, pink, and gold ideas – perfect for a fab bridal party! Even better – every piece can be worn again after the wedding, I promise!
1. Art Deco Dreams Dress - Nothing makes for a better bride than one who chooses a dress her bridesmaids can wear again! This red dress is fabulous enough to walk down the aisle in, not to mention cocktails, dancing, and a night out on the town. The detailing on the bodice gives a little extra support than your usual strapless dress, which any girl can appreciate! Pair it with a glittering gold cardigan or a thin gold belt to finish off the look!
2. Glitter Miss Sunshine Heels - No average wedding day shoes for your girls – these gold heels have personality to spair with a double t-strap and lots of sparkle. They go perfectly with the cranberry red of the Art Deco Dreams Dress, or can be paired with skinny jeans and a cute top after the wedding!
3. Hayley Necklace - My favorite part about this gorgeous embellished necklace? It’s versatile! It can be worn in a short, triple strand at the wedding to avoid conflict with the embellished neckline, then converted to a long strand to pair with different outfits!
4. Chantilly Lace Cuff – Every girl could use a statement cuff! The Chantilly lace pattern brings a little texture to this sweet, saturated look, and the delicate laser cut design and bold gold hue add a little glam to any outfit.
5. Love Notes Journal - This sweet journal is perfect for Valentine’s Day, jotting down notes for the wedding, or for a statement desk accessory!
6. Ballerina Pink Flats - The Glitter Miss Sunshine Heels are perfect for the ceremony and photos, but once the dancing starts your girls will thank you when they get a chance to slip on these comfy ballerina flats! Blushing pink may be the color of the season but Tieks come in any hue – a pair for yourself isn’t a bad idea, either!